Thursday, 9 May 2013

Jane's view

As requested here are my reflections on my week on board the beautiful Bonita.
Culinary highlights included:
  • A mug of tomato soup at the helm on a starry night
  • Jennifer's fruit cake
  • Ida's fruit cake
  • Brasserie Fish at Brighton Marina.
  • Brodie's (Torquay): all you can eat breakfast highly recommended after an all night sail.
Bonita's on board comforts now include an en-suite cabin with a coffin bunk perfectly sized for me in 6 layers of clothing and sleeping bag (hope other crew are no larger than me).  She now also has a cockpit cushion for more comfortable helming and a bottle of bubbly for after getting round Land's End.

I was sorry to leave after a week on board and will be following the blog and tracker with great interest.

I wish Mike and D fair winds and safe passage for the next leg.
Jane
Me with Brodie's Cereal Selection...